Hello all,

I have made a program and I have made some benchmarks in order to see how
much time consumes each part of it, and I was pretty surprised when I've
seen that the CGI module takes very much comparing with the other parts of
the program.
Well, I don't need very many methods from the CGI library, but I still want
to use it because many functions are much more simple with it.

Can you recommend me some tricks to make it work a little faster?

If I want to use the OOP style, is it possible to load only some methods and
not all?

Or, if I want speed, is it better to choose the functional style and to
import only a a group of functions?

Why do I need to use multiple CGI objects in the same session? Can you give
me an example?
If I won't find many reasons to keep using the OOP style, I think I will
start using the functional one... (hoping that it will work faster).

Thank you for any suggestions.

Teddy