Well this is from my personal experiences with this
mailing list. I've also learned that what things are
SUPPOSED to do, don't always do precisley that (i.e.
practically all the scripts I have written) Sorry, it
was just a suggestion, one of those 'check to see if
your computer is plugged in before calling tech
support' solutions.

--- Ask Bjoern Hansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Jun 2001, Paul Burkett wrote:
>
> > I notice it will not unsubscribe you unless you
> send a
> > blank message to the unsubscribe address, there
> musn't
> > be any text whatsoever in the body.
>
> it ignores the text in the body, so it shouldn't
> matter.
>

>  - ask
>
> > --- Ask Bjoern Hansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> but
> > > if you send an email to the

"[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
> > > the onion.perl.org
> tried
> > > it - following the
> > > assume the ability to
> email
> > > to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > >
> > > Hi John,
> > >
> > > beginners-help is an automated address that
> within
> > > seconds should
> > > have sent you instructions, including to write
> > > [EMAIL PROTECTED] if you're still stuck.
> > > don't think you
> > > wrote to beginners-owner.

> > > unsubscribing from one of
> the