On Wed, 20 Jun 2001 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I also have tried removal but I get this great little insulting remark that
> could only have been produced by a 'secret loyal order of Unix programmers'
> bit bombardier!
>
> Hi. This is the qmail-send program at onion.perl.org.
> I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
>
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (#5.1.1)
>
> I'm trying to work it out like a mathematician with a pencil.

In the future don't CC both lists, please. I'll have to make a
filter that rejects such mails. :-I

Anyway, your Outlook program munged the confirmation adderss from
the full long one to just "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" which the mail
system obviously don't know what to do with. That's why you got the
message above.

 - ask

--
ask bjoern hansen, http://ask.netcetera.dk/   !try; do();