Shlomi Fish wrote:
> I agree that people are allowed to speak and write in sub-optimal or not
> perfectly native English.

It is assumed that if a post is not in proper English, then the poster's
mother tongue is not English.  Writing correctly in a language you are
only vaguely familiar with is difficult; you should try it sometime.  :)

And please don't assume that all languages are punctuated the same as
English; they're not.  Bad punctuation like bad word choice often do
make sense in the poster's mother tongue.

Of course, for those of us whose mother tongue is English, it is
appropriate to write in proper English so that others can learn how.

But writing in cell-text is just bad form.

--
Just my 0.00000002 million dollars worth,
  Shawn

as it is about coding.

I like Perl; it's the only language where you can bless your
thingy.