Hi,

At the moment, I have some sort of INI/config file that I edit manually via
vi. These config files are "simple" delimited file that are used by some of
the scripts running on the server.

I want to be able to the same thing via cgi-bin, can anyone advise where to
start. Basically, I want to be able to display the contents of the
INI/config file in some kind of FORM or web page and then allow the user to
be able to edit and save it at the same time.

Any advise on where to start will be very much appreciated. Am not sure if I
should be using PHP instead of CGI-BIN but I thought the latter would be
simpler to do.

Being able to prompt for a username/password prior to editing the file would
be a plus ... :-)

Thanks in advance.