Ok. Are you referring to the one by Michael Saltzman

Btw I would also like to thank brain d foy for such a good book 'learning
perl'

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 23, 2010, at 3:00 PM, Brian Fraser <frase...@gmail.com> wrote:

I was on your exact same situation a couple of weeks ago. Personally, I
tackled Programming Perl[0], but maybe you'd prefer reading chromatic's
Modern Perl[1]; Both require some previous knowledge -- Knowledge which you
gained by reading the Llama and the Alpaca, mostly (I'm still reading Modern
Perl, but the level seems just about perfect).

Although, if you prefer looking at code examples rather reading explanations
with code alongside, the Perl Cookbook[0], or maybe Perl Hacks[2] might suit
your tastes better (I read both of them during bus rides, which was slightly
tortuous; I couldn't wait to get to work/home to try things out).

And there's always Higher-Order Perl[3] and the third book of the trilogy,
Mastering Perl[0], if you feel ready for them. I can't say much about those
yet though, me not feeling ready yet and all.

Brian.

[0] http://perldoc.perl.org/perlfaq2.html#Perl-Books
[1] Draft:
http://www.modernperlbooks.com/mt/2010/10/modern-perl-the-book-the-draft-pdf.html