Parag Kalra wrote:
> Just finished reading 'intermediate perl' Enjoyed it as much as I
> enjoyed the book 'learning perl'
> Thanks Randal, Tom & All
> Please now suggest another must read nook on perl.

I'd suggest that you start writing Perl code, with two books at your side:

1.  Programming Perl, Third Edition
    http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596000271/

2.  Perl Cookbook, Second Edition
    http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596003135/

Consider the first a language reference book. Consider the second a menu of idiomatic Perl solutions to common programming needs (sample code plus excellent explanations and discussion). Don't read them cover to cover (yet) -- look things up as needed while you write Perl code to solve problems that interest you.

If you have Perl, you already have some very useful tools:

    perldoc

    perl -d  (e.g. the Perl debugger; type "man perlrun")

I also use and recommend:

    http://search.cpan.org/~ulpfr/perlindex-1.502/perlindex.PL

HTH,

David