Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 12:56:21
From: Shlomi Fish <shlo...@iglu.org.il>
To: beginners@perl.org
Subject: New Document:
    "How to Start Contributing to or Using Open Source Software"

Hi all,

I recently finished working on a new document titled "How to Start
Contributing to or Using Open Source Software" intended to get more people
involved in the world of free and open source software (FOSS). You can find it
here:

http://teachingopensource.org/index.php/How_to_start_contributing_to_or_using_Open_Source_Software

Short link: http://bit.ly/gkeXn5

I mention Perl there as well in the "How to learn how to program" section.

Any comments, corrections or suggestions would be welcome.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish