On 2010-12-29, at 8:11 AM, jeff pang wrote:

> 2010/12/29 Erez Schatz <moonb...@gmail.com>:
>
>> Since most of your posts are related to directing people to your site,
>> I'd say we are about even. In more tightly-moderated lists you'd be
>> banned for spamming.
>
> I agree with this point.
> Directing everyone to a personal site is always considered rude.

In most cases, I would also agree.  But to his credit, he had mentioned that he
was directing us to his own article and the link did not have advertisement as
I was expecting.  That imply he may just be driven by sharing, which I would
not call a vice.

Give the guy the benefit of doubt sometimes .....