On 10-12-31 02:25 PM, Chap Harrison wrote:
And - seriously - thanks to the volunteers for their patience and effort.
Given enough eyeballs, all questions are answerable (to paraphrase ESR:-)

Chap

On Dec 31, 2010, at 11:57 AM, Octavian Rasnita wrote:

>  Happy new years to all of you too!
>
>  Sorry for top-post. I think that the context is obvious.:-)
>
>  Octavian

Top posts don't bother me as much as those who don't trim the quotes. Other problems:

* Don't hijack threads. Once people decide not to read a thread, they just skip any message in it. That means only those who are reading the thread will see it when a new question is asked. You're better off starting a new thread so the most eyes will see it.

(But if you do hijack a thread, please change its subject.)

Happy New Year everyone.  :)

--
Just my 0.00000002 million dollars worth,
  Shawn

Confusion is the first step of understanding.

as it is about coding.

The secret to great software:  Fail early & often.

Eliminate software piracy:  use only FLOSS.