On 11-01-01 10:06 AM, Octavian Rasnita wrote:
This answer is very good for "Top posts don't bother me as much as those who don't
trim the quotes." also.:-)

When top-posting, the advantage is that it is not important how many messages
remain at the bottom, exactly because nobody reads what's below the current
message anyway.:-)

Which would mean every response gets longer and longer. No thanks. BTW, this list does have an archive, so if you really want to, you can look back on old posts. Your technique would imply that each message should be its own archive. I would rather not have unearthly long messages. Please trim your quotes.

--
Just my 0.00000002 million dollars worth,
  Shawn

Confusion is the first step of understanding.

as it is about coding.

The secret to great software:  Fail early & often.

Eliminate software piracy:  use only FLOSS.