Thank you very much, I will take a look a both wxPerl and Perl/Tk. The
application is very simple just read a file of paired values for example X :
Y and then show them to the user cha nge the Y value and then save all
changes to the same file.

Thank you very much for your time and every single comment.

2011/9/28 Octavian Rasnita <orasn...@gmail.com>

> From: "Alan Haggai Alavi" <alanhag...@alanhaggai.org>
>
>  On 09/28/11 16:29, Francisco Rivas wrote:
>>
>>> Hello, I am planning to write a very small stand alone application to
>>> write
>>> some file and I would like to know which is the best/recommended GUI
>>> library
>>> for Perl. I have read about wxPerl, GTK2, PerlQT4 and even Tk, but I