On 11-09-28 06:59 AM, Francisco Rivas wrote:
Hello, I am planning to write a very small stand alone application to write
some file and I would like to know which is the best/recommended GUI library
for Perl. I have read about wxPerl, GTK2, PerlQT4 and even Tk, but I would
like to know what people recommend from their experience.

Thank you very very much in advance for your time and comments. Have a very
nice day.

Perl/Tk has the best documentation. If you're only doing one program with a GUI, I would recommend it. If you're going to be doing many, learn WxPerl.

--
Just my 0.00000002 million dollars worth,
  Shawn

Confusion is the first step of understanding.

as it is about coding.

The secret to great software:  Fail early & often.

Eliminate software piracy:  use only FLOSS.

"Make something worthwhile."  -- Dear Hunter