Hello Rajeev,

first of all I should note (to you and to everybody else) that you shouldn't
start a new thread by replying to an existing message, because this confuses
threaded mailers. Instead, compose a new message to beginners@perl.org .

On Wed, 28 Sep 2011 13:50:01 -0700 (PDT)
Rajeev Prasad <rp.ne...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> what would be the best AJAX module to use with perl?
>
> is cgi::ajax best? I am not using CGI in my project so far so checking if
> there is anything else out there...

It's CGI::Ajax, and it should be OK for some stuff. In any case, I suggest you
learn how AJAX works above HTTP, so you will know how to implement it using any
HTTP service:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajax_%28programming%29

> are there any other modules which would be easy (natural fit) to work with
> data returned in JASON?

It's “JSON” (JavaScript Object Notation) - not “JASON” . Do you wish to serve
such JSON data in Perl or to process it?

> please give your expert advice based on your insight into this.
>

> thank you.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish