On 30/09/2011 15:37, John SJ Anderson wrote:
On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 10:19, Rajeev Prasad<rp.ne...@yahoo.com>  wrote:

by the way, question was: how do you collect the value of a
multiselect, without using CGI module.

Octavian did answer that question; I'll do it again:

John, whether or not you meant it, you came over to me as criticising
Rajeev for denouncing every reply to his question. But he said he was talking to:

Mr. Shawn and all others who are etching to criticize ever,

and his meaning is clear: Shawn's post was splendidly ill-mannered and
overbearing, and his purpose was made dishonourable and buried by his
vulgarity.

Rob