I don't get how you can actually print the contents of the subhash.

foreach my $user(keys %info){

        print $info{$user}; #This gives me hash
        print $user, "\n"    #Here I can retrieve the usernames that
were made hash keys

        }

Now here is where I hit a dead end. I'm not exactly sure how you are
going to loop through the contents of a logindate.