On Sat, Oct 26, 2013 at 10:54:12AM -0400, Shawn H Corey wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Oct 2013 16:06:56 +0530
> Mayuresh Kathe <mayur...@kathe.in> wrote:
>
> > i've been searching for books on learning and mastering perl and found
> > the series by o'reilly to be quite well recommended.
>
> Another O'Reilly book is "Perl Best Practice" by Damian Conway. Much of
> this book has been incorporated into Perl::Tidy and Perl::Critic.
>
> BTW, you should perltidy (downloaded with Perl::Tidy) and perlcritic
> (downloaded with Perl::Critic) on all your code.

Thanks for the book suggestion, much appreciated.

I'm on Ubuntu Server 13.10 which is based on Debian 7.

A pseudo-tangential question;
Under the platform, I could do "apt-get install perltidy" to install
perltidy, but there's nothing similar for perlcritic.
Is perlcritic packaged under a different name? or is there a different
way to install it?

~Mayuresh