Hello All,

I am and have been an avid Java programmer. I started learning Perl about a
month ago as I took up a new role in QA automation. I have gone through the
'Learning Perl' Llama book by OReilly and did quite a few scripts in
office. I love Perl and love the fact how it is totally different than Java.

The question now is, do I straightaway jump into the 'Intermediate Perl'
book or should I try my hand at a few other scripts before I do that? If I
do need to try more programs, could somebody recommend a website or a
portal where such problem statements might be provided?  Also, is there any
book or website dedicated to any Perl design methodologies?

Any other skill building advice for a beginner related to Perl is welcome.

Thank you.

*Regards*
Manpreet Singh