On 5/11/02 9:27 PM, Bill Lyles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Bill,

> I still can't get this to work
>
> Thats why I hate being a newbie
> so I'm attaching the form page and the script
>
> some please tell me what I'm doing wrong
>
> Everytime I run it my browser it just says the page cannot be displayed
>
> Thanks

What is the code of the error you're getting? (400, 404, 500...) "Page
cannot be displayed" is rather ambiguous :)

404 (not found) just means you're going to the wrong place -- the file can't
be found.
500 (internal error) means something choked somewhere -- it could mean just
about anything. Remember to upload in ASCII (text) mode.

You may want to get a hold of the Llama Book (Learning Perl, published by
O'Reilly; <http://www.oreilly.com>), the Camel Book (Programming Perl, also
from O'Reilly), and CGI Programming with Perl. All are good resources for
times like these, and just about every other time related to Perl
programming.

--
Michael