Hi,

I thought of another way possibly...of doing this.

Is there a way through environment variables (or someother way) to check to
see if the perl script is being run via command prompt or from a browser
(web interface)?

This way if someone runs the script from a command prompt I output it to
the screen using >CON: and if its run from a web browser then I redirect it
to a file and then read that file to the browser after completion
using >output.txt".

Please say yes...and how?

Philip Humeniuk
[EMAIL PROTECTED]