On Saturday, June 22, 2002, at 05:01 , Timothy Johnson wrote:

> Some of you out there using Win32, the Activestate Perl Dev Kit comes with
> an excellent Perl Debugger.  It does allow you to step into and out of
> functions, watch variables for changes, etc.

Unless they have added something - isn't this the same one that
comes with the standard perl release????

I will agree with most folks that working stuff in a 'debugger'
tends to be a bit more work than the usual

        prinf(...)

types of solutions - but it also saves you the time of putting
them in and taking them out...

ciao
drieux

---