From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2002 1:57 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: threads in perl

Hello All,

I want to execute same perl procedure with different parameters at
the almost same time in a perl program indefendantly. (next process
should be started without waiting for the end of previous one)  The
procedure is located in .pm file. How can I use thread in perl to get
my work done?

regards
Rohana.