I did 2 things:
Startet my program and make a System Core Dump and try to analyse it. (Seem
that PING.pm have
some problem to be load by the dynaloader especialy an hash %s is named a
lot of times.)

I set up a network analyser (ethereal) then i startet my programm. If I use
the tcp protocoll
no package is generated. Maybe a problem between perl, ping.pm and my OS :
AIX 4.3.3.

Thanks