On Friday, August 2, 2002, at 10:23 , Nikola Janceski wrote:
[..]
> the Microsoft idea is good for games and NON-CRITICAL systems.
> but you would want reliablity for critical things.
[..]

I presume that you then disapprove of NT based
weapons systems and avionics packages - and
consider the idea of a system reboot as a
corrective mechanism for fighter interceptors
and other 'fly by wire' technologies to be
a sub-optimal survival strategy?

or am I merely reading into your position.....

ciao
drieux

---

When You absolutely, Positively, Have to get it RIGHT
        the first time.

It may help to work from a solid design on proven
        technology that works, not merely that sells well...