Hello, all

I need to learn Perl fast, have some C and 4GL background.  What is the best
way for me to start?  I have 2 books that I have started looking at.
Programming Perl by Wall, Christiansen & Schwartz and Perl Cookbook by
Christiansen & Torkington.  I can download softwares into my PC, but I have
to ftp over to my Solaris box from my PC.  What do I need to get started
playing around with Perl?  Any suggestions would be most appreciated!
Thanks.

Tang Kim
256.722.4283
[EMAIL PROTECTED]