I tried to view the perldoc and received the following error message:

:/usr/local/bin>perldoc perl

Can't locate warnings.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.00503/aix /usr/local/lib/perl
5/5.00503 /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/aix
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005 .) at /usr/local/bin/perldoc line 5.

BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/bin/perldoc line 5.

I looked in perldoc line 5 and found the following:

use warnings;

The file warnings.pm is not located in the /usr/local/bin directory.  Is
this the problem?  I tried to talk with the Unix Admin, but he is
unavailable since he quit Friday.

Thanks for reading.

PK Ennis