Does that behavior not seem like a bug to you? My reference is
discussions on #perl about it. I'll dig up the logs if you wish (when I
can get to that).

Cheers,
Kevin

On Mon, Aug 19, 2002 at 04:35:53PM -0700, John W. Krahn ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) said
something similar to:
> Kevin Meltzer wrote:
> >
> > This is actually a bug. It just seems that nobody seems to care :) It
> > would break too many JAPHs which use this.
> >
> > So, don't depend on it, in case it is ever fixed.
>
> Can you cite a reference to this behavior described as a bug?
>

> John
> --
> use Perl;
> program
> fulfillment
>
> --

[Writing CGI Applications with Perl - http://perlcgi-book.com]
All people have the right to be stupid, some people just abuse it!
        -- Frank Zappa