Lance Prais wrote at Mon, 30 Sep 2002 21:37:52 +0200:

>    When I read about this Module it really was not clear about using it with
> strings.

It's not its [Quantum::Superposition's] main purpose.
It deals with another kind of logic handling.

However, I forgot to mention, it's perhaps better not to use in production code.
For myself, I like to use it in snippets.

> I tried it with the following code and it is causing so many problems.  If
> anyone has any Ideas it would be appreciated, I have been pounding my head
> with this for a while now.
>

>               if ($partition eq "Public"){
>                       open(PUBLIC_ALERTSFILE,">$public_alerts_index_txt_filename");
>                               print PUBLIC_ALERTSFILE"$oid". "::" ."$title". "::"
> .."$partition". "::" ."$date\n";
>                       close(PUBLIC_ALERTSFILE)                || die "can't close
>$file: $!";
>               }
>               if ($partition eq any(qw/"Public" "OPSEC SDK")){

qw/"Public" "OPSEC SDK"/ stands for a list of 3 elements:
"Public"
"OPSEC
SDK"

I could imagine you meant the list