check in the paths in each cells @INC array for the file u want in the array
cell assending order fist maching file is the loaded one

like this

if any body have a better way to check existents of a file please send

$file_to_search='sos.pl'; #******************** Your file to find

for($c=$#INC; $c>-1; $c--){   #******** Search In all the paths in the list
reverse order is very important bocouse it is the priority assending oder
$err=10;

open(T,"<$INC[$c]/$file_to_search")or $err=1;   #  $err will be 1 if file is
not there
if ($err==10){                         #********** if file egxist
close it
$filepath= "$INC[$c]/$file_to_search"; #*************** Add the file
$find_file=1;    #********** set as file is found

if ($find_file){ # if find print
print "$filepath";

}else{print "cant locate file $file_to_search";

}