Right. And that is what the LWP module is for. From the docs on the first URL I posted earlier:

<snippet>
An Example

This example shows how the user agent, a request and a response are represented in actual perl code:

# Create a user agent object
use LWP::UserAgent;
$ua = LWP::UserAgent->new;
$ua->agent("MyApp/0.1 ");

# Create a request
my $req = HTTP::Request->new(POST => 'http://www.perl.com/cgi-bin/BugGlimpse');
$req->content_type('application/x-www-form-urlencoded');
$req->content('match=www&errors=0');

# Pass request to the user agent and get a response back
my $res = $ua->request($req);

# Check the outcome of the response
if ($res->is_success) {
print $res->content;
} else {
print "Bad luck this time\n";
}
</snippet>

In general with LWP you create a user agent, create a request, and then have that user agent make the request, from that you get a response. In that response is the content you want.

As far as reading the original form input you want to use the CGI module.

There are other ways too, you can call curl or lynx command line for instance, etc. but you mentioned using a module to do this.

We can't create a solution for you, can only provide feedback, tips, and suggestions on what to try, etc.

http://danconia.org

LRMK wrote:
What I want is
when a visitor came and post something to my cgi script
that script must post some of that information to another cgi script on
another web server get the results and send back to the visitor
how do I do that?