"...Is there any way I can have two different paths to the Perl executable,
and let my script decide which to use?"  Rob

Hi Rob,

You shouldn't need to, probably.  At least on Win 2K, ActiveState Perl ignores the
comment line completely.  If you have it properly installed, the paths should alredy
be set, and *.pl should be r3egistered for the Perl executable.  If not, you should
re-install with the latest version.  You will have to configure for perl CGIs in IIS,
if you are using the native web services.

Joseph