From: R. Joseph Newton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2003 5:34 PM
To: Heidi Ng
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: No suitable installation target found for package
Win32::Setupsup

Heidi Ng wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to install the Win32::Setupsup [1.0.1] module but got the
> following error message "Error: no suitable installation target found
> for package Win32-Setupsup".
>
> The perl version I am using is 5.8.0 build 805.  Can someone please
> tell me how I can install this module?
>
> Thanks,
> Heidi

Hi Heidi,

I've been trying to install, and getting errors at the other end:
ppm> install Win32-Setupsup
Error: Package 'Win32-Setupsup' not found on server. Please 'search' for
it first.
ppm> install Win32::Setupsup
Searching for 'Win32::Setupsup' returned no results. Try a broader
search first.

Where do you find the module?

Joseph