Heidi Ng wrote:

> Use the following command to add the url to your perl repository list
> and you will find the module.  Let me know if you see the same "no
> target found" problem after you find the module.
>
> ppm repository add Jenda http://jenda.krynicky.cz/perl
>
> Heidi

I see.  I get the same error now, too. Do you have Win32::Admin-misc installed.  Just
a wild guess, but it seems like this might be module that rests on top of some other.
Of course, the one who can answer that is Jenda, who probably should be around here
somewhere, getting drunk and crooning.

Jenda, any ideas?

Joseph

Joseph