Francesco Del Vecchio wrote:

> Is there a perl Editor for linux? (except EMACS)
>
> Francesco

Personally I use vim (and gvim under Xfree86)

Nice syntax colorization, and the :set cindent smartindent feature does all
the fancy indenting for me, which is very nice.

you can run vimtutor at the command line to get a brief tutorial on the
basics, and MetaCosm from irc.freenode.net has put up a very nice irc-style
tutorial that explains a great deal more about what vim can do.

You'll find that here:

        <http://metacosm.dhs.org/robert/vim.asp>