--- Rob Dixon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Frank.
>
> We can only speculate as to what your problem may be
> until we know a little more about your script. Can you post
> an extract of what you think is the relevant area?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Rob

Hi Rob...here you have the code:

my $dbconnection='DBI:mysql:ROI';        #The connection string to the db
my $dbuser='kiwadmin';                           #The user of the DB
my $dbpwd='kiwadmin';                            #The db pwd
my $dbh=DBI->connect($dbconnection,$dbuser,$dbpwd) or die "cannot connect to the DB";

Now..in the Apache log I can read this:

DBI->connect(ROI) failed: Access denied for user: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'

How can I avoid the Webserver add domain to the user?

tnx
Frank