Hi All

I am having a problem with linefeed. I have written a program that writes records to
an output file. The program that uses this file as input requires that all records are
ended with "\x0A" and not CRLF (\x0D\x0A). This program runs on UNIX.

How do I ensure that records are ended only with \x0A??? Do I have to use an other
method than: print FILHNDL "Text...";???

Regards,

Charles Scheepers Pr.Eng.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

(011) 324-9026

(084) 511-6164

This communication is private, privileged and confidential intended only for the named
addressee.
Any recipient who is not a named addressee is not entitled to retain, copy,
disseminate or take
action in reliance upon this communication. If you have received it in error, please
notify the
sender immediately and destroy the original.