From: Charles Scheepers [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2003 2:33 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: linefeed

Hi All

I am having a problem with linefeed. I have written a program that
writes records to an output file. The program that uses this file as
input requires that all records are ended with "\x0A" and not CRLF
(\x0D\x0A). This program runs on UNIX.

How do I ensure that records are ended only with \x0A??? Do I have to
use an other method than: print FILHNDL "Text...";???

Regards,

Charles Scheepers Pr.Eng.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

(011) 324-9026

(084) 511-6164

This communication is private, privileged and confidential intended only
for the named addressee.
Any recipient who is not a named addressee is not entitled to retain,
copy, disseminate or take
action in reliance upon this communication. If you have received it in
error, please notify the
sender immediately and destroy the original.

_
attachments from your system.