> I'm still puzzled as to how Kenneth managed to get a listing of his
> program out of a Perl command. Let us know how you're getting
> on Kenneth, if you're still watching this thread.

Hi Rob and Kenneth,

I still watching in this thread, but I am not sure did I missed something in
this thread. Because I host my domain and the server had shut down for
electricity out today.

Kenneth did give me a personal reply and told me he don't want to download
the Perl from activestate because it have to be charged. And my reply was telling
him that he might looking at something wrong, those charging stuff are KDE,
making Perl to exe and something like that, but not Perl. Perl is FREE in all versions.

So, thaz more important does Kenneth still is looking in this thread, rather than
me. I am not sure if he gave me further reply or not. But I sure that if he think
have to pay for Perl and giving it up, thaz a LOSS.

Are you still here Kenneth? Feel free to go on if you need any help =)

Cheers