From: "Vema Venkata" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: <STDIN>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 16:16:51 +1000

In my script iam using the following line..
.... where the user has to keyin either of the options
1)"Change_Request",
2)"call_req"
3)"Both"
options

print "choose Change_Request,call_req or Both?>#";
my $choose_table= <STDIN>; #user has to key in Change_Request,call_req,Both
chomp $choose_table;

but i need to make a prompt to make user to select like

choose Change_Request,call_req or Both?>#"user will key in the option"

how do i achieve this
pls revert to me asap

rgds venkat