Wiggins D'Anconia wrote:
>> my %params = {
>>     protocol => 2,
>>     interactive => 1,
>>     identity_files => [EMAIL PROTECTED],
>> };
>
> Right here  you are assigning a hash reference to a hash, which is
> essentially setting a key using the reference location with a value as
> undef. Then you pass the hash to the new constructor and it sees a
> single value which is why you are getting there warning/error about
> "Reference found where even sized list expected"...  Switch the braces
> in the above construct to parenthesis and it should work, or switch the
> hash to a hash dereference below and the hash to a scalar above.
well, this one did solve the even-sized list error/warning but not the
"agent" method error. I think I must run some kind of ssh-agent before, but
I have no idea how to implement this. (I actually have it running as the
parent of my X, but since I've added the Net::SSH::Perl::Auth, it just
ignores it. before I've added it, it accepted the linux ssh-agent as the
authentication and didn't prompt me for a password).

thanx
--
Haim