From: jeffrey pearson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2003 1:36 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Beginner Help Please- Oracle How To?

Im hoping I could get some beginner help please. Im in the middle of
writing my first PERL program. My development machine is WinXP. Ive
downloaded, installed and am working with the ActivePERL 5.8. Im trying
to connect and access an oracle database. Ive figured out how and
successfully installed the DBI module. What else do I need to install to
connect and do queries against my Oracle database? Where do I get what I
need from?

Help would be greatly and humbly appreciated.

Jeff Pearson