Tristram Nefzger wrote:

> >Rob Dixon wrote:
>
> >Which PPM server are you using Tristram?
>
> Hey Rob,
>
> To get my attention it's best to include me explicitly on the
> To list in addition to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The list works on a public basis only. I will send a courtesy
copy to people if it is appropriate, and I have helped
individuals on a one to one basis if the resolution has become
agonisingly long-winded and of no public use. Otherwise you
should expect your answers on the perl.beginners newsgroup where
I have several friends who can help me with your problem!

Rob

BTW I wouldn't go via Cygwin unless you need a Unix look-alike
environment. Activestate Perl will do everything you need and
you can do without the uncertainties that an intermediate layer
introduces.

/R