I am writing a c program In which I have some heavy text parsing to do.
Unfortunately I am not very conversant with C or Regex in C

I have read about embedding perl into C programs,

Now How Can I do this efficiently

Suppost I want to parse a Mail To: header and want to extract the emailid

like take an example

@strings = ('"Ram Prasad" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ', '[EMAIL PROTECTED],[EMAIL PROTECTED]');

foreach (@strings) {
        while(/([EMAIL PROTECTED])/g){
        push @emailids , $1;

print "GOT ALL EMAILIDS in @emailids\n";

__END__

Now think of doing that in C. I will have to spend two weeks learning C regex libraries before I can do this

Instead Can I just embed this perl code  in my c program
I will be happy if someone can give some links to examples on the net

Thanks
Ram

-- To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]