On Dec 7, 2003, at 11:34 AM, Charles K. Clarkson wrote:

Hello,

    A recent job posting has left me curious. I would never
take a full time job as a programmer or as anything else for
that matter. I just don't make a good employee any more.
Been there. Done that.

    The job posting demanded a college degree. I had one
semester of college 20 years ago and normally classify
myself as "finished high school". I'm curious: What level of
education have list members attained?

Two semesters of college for me. I too classify myself as "finished high school". I've never liked that much and have often thought of getting the degree, just so I could say I had it. I hated the college environment even more though. <shrugs>

James