On Dec 16, 2003, at 7:13 AM, Hemond, Steve wrote:
[..]
I first trap the results by splitting the results in scalar values such as $uid $pid $ppid $stime, etc...

I would like, for each line returned, to hold these values in an array, so that, for each uid, I could return its corresponding pid, ppid, stime, cmd, etc.
[..]

There are times when the stench of my hacked code
bothers me, so I have cleaned up a module that I
used in a Project, cleared it with the Owner that
I can take my 'works for hire' "public" and remove
the corporate copyright notice.

<http://www.wetware.com/drieux/CS/Proj/Wetware_ps/>

Your comments and opinions always appreciated.

ciao drieux

---