Robert Brown wrote:
Andrew Gaffney writes:
> The resulting image is <http://www.skylineaero.com/testbutton.png>. I was modeling the > image after one I had previously done using Paint Shop Pro at > <http://www.skylineaero.com/contactusbutton.gif>. They look pretty darn similar except for > the text. Can anyone recommend a way to make the generated text (testbutton.png) look like > the text in the hand-made one (contactusbutton.gif)? Also, since this will be a script to > auto-generate these images with user-defined text, how can I center the text in the image > (or even in the blue rectangle)? Should I use a different module for generating the text, > or even for generating the whole image?

I think the second one -- the perl generated one -- is the more
readable of the two.  :-/

If by 'second one', you mean the new one, not the one I reference second, then yes, I agree. I'm thinking about making the image a bit wider to accomidate a bit more text. I still need to figure out how to center the text.

--
Andrew Gaffney