On Fri, Dec 26, 2003 at 12:52:06PM -0500, Dan Anderson wrote:
> So, all in all, I think that my usage falls under the term fair use.
> I have no desire to circumvent Safari's security -- I'm just looking
> to speed up something I do which conforms to the TOS of the web site.

<off-topic and grinchy>

"Fair use" is copyright law -- I don't know whether you're infringing
anybody's copyright, but you're certainly violating O'Reilly's Terms of
Service, which requires that you agree:

    not to use "Web spiders" or any other automated retrieval
    mechanisms when using the Service other than what is provided
    by the Service

--
Steve