Hello List,

I've made a funtion to calculate the Fresnal zone for wireless connections.

What I'd like to do is generate an image based on that. Something like the example at:
http://ydi.com/calculation/fresnel-zone.php

However the two connected points are rarely going to be at the same level so I'd need
to draw the elipse
At an angle instead of horizontally.

GD's elipse or arc function will probably do what I want but it seems all I can
specify are the center point and width and height.

Is there a way to also specify the x/y of each point on the left and right side of the
elipse?
Make sense?

TIA

Dan