> On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 11:03:14 -0600, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Dan Muey)
> wrote:

> >> Something like

> at the same

> >> but it seems

> >> left and

> >> Yes, but you're out of luck I'm afraid Dan. The best I can
> >> suggest is that you use the 'filledPolygon' method and do the
> >> maths yourself. (Sorry, that's 'math' over there isn't it.)
> >

> Have you thought about trying to do this on a Tk canvas?
> The oval item lets you specify the diagonal corners of the
> oval's bounding box.
> Tk::canvas can export itself as postscript, so you
> could do your drawing, export it as ps, then convert it to
> whatever format you want.

Interesting.... I'm really workign on a dynamic system though,
enter data into form and image is generated.
I wonder if those steps would be a bit rough that way.. I don't
know, I'll look into it for sure.
Actually I guess I could do Tk::canvas save it to a temp .ps file and open
the tmep file with GD or Imager or somethgin and conevrt it on the fly I
guess it's not too impossible after all, I'll add this to my list of trick
to try.

Thanks!

Dan