Hi,  I'm beginner in the perl world, I having see very files .pl to learn and I  have
one question...
In this script, what do make the parts in bold?

#!/usr/bin/perl
use strict;
$|=0;
use vars qw (%WRRConf %DHCPDConf %IPTablesConf %GeneralConf
                     %DBIConf %NetworkConf %IfCfgConf %WIPLConf
                     %WANInitConf %LANInitConf
                     %NetworkRemoteConf %WRRRemoteConf %DHCPDRemoteConf
                     %IPTablesRemoteConf %GeneralRemoteConf %SubnetRemoteConf
                     %AdmNetRemoteConf %VisitorSubnetRemoteConf
                     %BlockedSubnetRemoteConf %WANRemoteConf
                     %DCClientsMAC %DCClientsWeight %DCClientsIP
                     $dbh $Debug
                    );

This file have various includes .pm after these lines, I believe that this lines  in
bold,
export the variables declared to modules. This is correct? This is an mode of making
they to becoming "global" to modules? Sorry my bad english.

Thanks in advance,
Ricardo Pichler